I am also going to post of life status. Things go crazy in my home but it is a good crazy because each day I survive the insanity is a new day to follow.
Yesterday I headed over to CVS to get into the sales this was my shopping list
1 soft soap $2.99
2 Absolutely devine cookies 2/$5.00
1Illy issimo $2.89
1 Milk $3.19
1 Nabisco cookie $2.50
2 Laundry soap Purex $1.49 each
2 Cottonelle $2.99 each
1 Touch of grey for men9.50
Total before coupons $35.03
Coupons I had were
- 1 soft soap .75
- 1 Illy issimo Facebook freebie
- 1 buy milk and nabisco cookies get $1.00 off Facebook freebie
- 1 Nabisco cookie (freebie from CVS machine 2.50 off)
- 1 $5/$25 CVS coupon (check CVS.com) Sign in and you can add to card if it is there.
- 1 Touch of grey freebie coupon (facebook freebie)
- Total after coupons and deals 13.39 plus $1.49 tax-$7.00 RR from previous week. OOP 7.88 but wait Just for men has a mail in rebate making $9.50 cash back by mail
- RRs from purchases $2.00 on soft soap, $3.00 from absolute devine cookies
1 coffee filter
Total 4.99 - RR from first order brought the total to free but for the 6 cents tax
My next deal was Amazon.com. I earned gift codes from Swagbucks which helped me purchase my sons school supplies. Cost before cards $44.00 after cards $2.00 . I earned them fast and easy, watching videos, doing polls and following them on facebook.